Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of Jackson Hole, we pride ourselves on our ability to use advanced technology and techniques to restore residential and commercial spaces quickly and effectively. Our team is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), ensuring that we meet practical standards for restoration and cleaning.
We rely on moisture detection and measurement equipment to apply scientific drying principles to properties. Our use of infrared cameras helps us detect water through walls, ceilings, and floors, while moisture detectors measure the extent of saturation. Our water extraction equipment, such as submersible and gas-powered pumps, and portable extraction units, can remove the bulk of the water. Industrial air movers and dehumidifiers help to remove the remaining moisture, preventing swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
We understand that water and fire damage can cause powerful odors, so we use advanced technology to remove airborne contaminants and control air quality. Our use of air scrubbers, thermal foggers, and deodorization agents improves indoor air quality. We also use OSHA-approved cleaning agents to disinfect and sanitize surfaces, preventing the growth of harmful microorganisms.
In conclusion, at SERVPRO of Jackson Hole, our use of advanced technology in the restoration industry allows us to restore properties efficiently. Our specialized equipment, tools, and cleaning agents ensure that we can restore properties back to their preloss condition, giving property owners peace of mind.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.